Search Box

..............

Monday, June 7, 2010

Online Home Business....

Team-Schuman.com is a online home business that helps other people make money on the internet with their own home business. The program I make the most money with every month is My World Plus. I will give you a short review of it so you can decide if you want to join me.

I joined My World Plus in the middle of August 2009 when my brother sent me an email and asked me to take a look at it. There were several things I liked about it and ultimately I decided to join under him.

Right from the very beginning I made money offering the program to other people. I found they had an excellent marketing system and they had an excellent retail product to help people save money on shopping.

The My World Plus program is built around saving money on shopping in three ways.

make money online business graphic1. You get a discount card you can use at retail stores such as Starbucks, Burger King, Radio Shack, Subway, hotels, and much more. Thousands of locations worldwide accept it.

2. You get your own shopping mall with over 200 online stores to shop at. You earn rebate points when you shop that can be used for future purchases.

3. You get grocery coupons to save money on groceries every month.

As you can see saving money is very easy to do because you are spending money on these sorts of things all the time anyway.

How do I make money?

make money online business graphicFrom a home business opportunities stand point My World Plus has some really unique features. For every new member you sign up you earn $25 in a retail bonus. You also earn retail bonuses on member’s three levels underneath you and this can really add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars a month.

These are paid every week and I can tell you that the checks come like clockwork. My weekly retail bonus check is in my mailbox every Tuesday.

MyWorldPlus cost $69.95 to join and then the monthly fee is $19.95. A percentage of this is paid back to the distributors in the form retail bonuses and a mlm pay plan called vertical acceleration. All you need to know about that is you will get thousands of people under you very quickly. I already have a downline of over 3,000 people.

You can cancel your membership at anytime so you do not have to worry about being tied into a long term contract if you ever want to quit.

How do you get paid?

Members in the United States and Canada are paid by check. International members have to purchase a Global Exchange debit card for $10 and then you are paid directly into it. You can withdraw your funds at ATM's all over the world.

How many countries is MyWorldPlus in?

They are in over 150 countries giving you a world wide opportunity. The savings on shopping is mostly from U.S. stores although there are stores in countries all around the world. From an International standpoint you want to concentrate on building your online home business to really benefit from this program.

What if I do not have any experience?

MyWorldPlus offers excellent training every week. You can access live training by phone or go online to the training area and listen and read archived training online.

No comments:

Post a Comment